Clone a repository
Clone the Mondo repo¶
- Open the Mondo GitHub repository
- Click Code
- Click 'Open with GitHub Desktop'
- You will be given an option as to where to save the repository. I have a folder called 'git' where I save all of my local repos.
- This will open GitHub Desktop and the repo should start downloading. This could take some time (maybe 15 minutes?)
Open the Mondo Ontology in Protege¶
- Open Protege
- Go to: File -> Open
- Navigate to mondo/src/ontology/mondo-edit.obo and open this file in Protege
If this all works okay, you are all set. We'll go over the editing workflows when we meet.